1. You taught me how to stop the bleeding from my writs but I’m still not sure what to do on those nights when my heart splits in half and blood starts spilling out and I get so sad that I can’t breathe
2. You wrote your name on the wall next to my bed so that you’d be my last thought before I fell asleep and my first thought in the morning. You’re all I can think about no matter. I wish my mom would let me paint over that spot
3. My mom ran into my room and asked me why I was screaming your name in my sleep.
4. I’ve started sleeping on my floor. You’ve poisoned my bed. It’s just empty sheets and memories. I swear to god I can hear your laugh when I pull the covers over my head. I think I’m going crazy.
5. Yesterday someone asked me where I see myself in ten years and the only places I could see myself were in your arms or dead. I’m nothing without you and it’s making me sick because fuck that. I wanna be my own person. I wanna be strong. I wanna be happy. I don’t need you. But you’ve worked your way inside my veins and ripped them open one by one and you’re the only one who knows how to sew them up the right way.
6. Maybe if I cry enough I’ll drown
7. We haven’t spoken in a while but I still talk to you all the time in my head
8. I’m all yours if you’re all mine. I’m all yours even if you’re not.
9. I thought I felt your mouth on mine but it was just blood dripping from my lips again
10. I was dying when you met me. You brought me back to life. I wish you would’ve let me waste away. it would’ve hurt a lot less than this. Anything would hurt less than this.
Saw a girl dressed in a stereotypical school girl at the college I attend and I dont know whether to question her values as a woman or her motives as a female. To each her own I guess.
Been putting in a lot of work since August and I am really happy with the progress. Eating clean, no beer, 20 minute to an hour workouts everyday. It won’t happen over night but that’s why we have photos like these to remind us that everyday actions impact your body in the long run!